Thursday, November 27, 2008

Comments

This blog was created to help keep fans informed of Lady Bearcat Basketball happenings and also, offer something fun for the girls. A page to call their own. Comments have been allowed so friends, players, family could have the freedom to offer encouragement throughout the year. However, due to the recent comments this item has been removed. Negativity towards the coaches or players is not a positive thing for this program. If anyone has a suggestion or comment to make it needs to be directed to that specific person so the issue can be resolved. Comments posted on the web offer no value to anyone and it sets a bad example for our girls. No one hates to lose more than me and I feel your pain from the loss against Marked Tree. The simple fact is this, when we win...everyone's happy. When we lose, we like to point the finger. It's the coaches fault, a certain players fault, referees fault, etc. I will take the blame for this loss but I will not allow negativity to sneak it's way into this team. This a team, there are no favorites. I have started a different 5 almost every game since Todd & I are experiencing with different lineups and seeing what works the best. I will never play anyone out of favortism but I will always play the girl/girls that I feel matchup the best against that days competition. I'm human, so I will make mistakes. I promise you my best interest is this team and I will do everything in my power to have a successful season for these girls...win or lose.

Coach Archer