Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Practice

I'm planning on opening the gym some during Christmas Break. We won't practice at all this week with Christmas being on Thursday...enjoy your presents and turkey. However, I'd like to schedule a couple dates for the following week. I have a copy of the boys/girls schedule at the school that I need to look at first so I don't conflict with any of their times. Also, I may be out of town a couple days. As soon as I look that over I'll post the dates. Should be posted tomorrow at the latest.

Great Job at Monette yesterday...all three teams! 4th graders, the only team in our conference to beat Monette this year is us. Good job! 5th grade, way to come out and dominate early, keep playing smart and don't underestimate anybody. 6th grade...awesome! It was a heart-breaker loss but we gave it our best shot. We had them nervous the whole game. I still say we're better than them. That's the team I've been looking for all year...great job!

All you guys & gals have a Merry Christmas!

P.S. Thanks for the gifts! That's the good thing about coaching girls...they not only play ball...they can cook.

Coach Archer